Hi darlings! :)
Today I want to share with you my latest Instagram photos, but if you want to get my photo updates sooner you can follow me HERE. Because lately I have been using a lot & I love seeing other people pictures as well!
Anyways, today I have to work (I have been working for 9 days with only one holiday! So hard & tiring!), but as of tomorrow I will have 3 holidays! Awesome! & I am going to spend them at my countryside with my family! Mostly because tomorrow it's Midsummer & we always celebrate it together!
So as I will not have a chance to congratulate you all tomorrow- Happy Midsummer! Do you celebrate it in your country? Because in Latvia it is almost the biggest event of the year!Everybody goes out of the city to the countryside, we light a big bonfire and stay up all night till the sun rises, eat traditional Latvian Midsummer food, such as caraway cheese, patties with meat etc, we have a big barbecue and those who are old enough, drink Latvian beer. There are several traditions such as jumping over the bonfire, singing Latvian folk songs, women wear flower wreaths, men wear oak tree leaves wreaths!
1. My current favorite necklace from H&M
2. Do you remember this outfit, it's one of my favorites
3. My window sill precious- orchids
4. A big part of my life for over 7 months- H&M Sales Advisor
5. This moth I got a new phone - Samsung Galaxy S4, and of course I had to order a tribal print case from Ebay! :D
6. & 7. My little doodle Fleur & her sleeping poses! I love my cat and she makes me laugh every day!
8. I went to an H&M Latvia (Alfa) staff party & I had so, so much fun! I have the best colleagues and we definitely are like one team!
9. A little sneak peak of my next outfit! Twinkle, twinkle little star...
If you want you can follow my Instagram account HERE!
~Have a fantastic weekend!~