Beauty review: Essence lipstick in fuchsia pink color
I have practically never done review post on beauty products on my blog as they are a bit out of my comfort zone, but I am definitely challenging myself, therefore, I'll try to review some more beauty products that I have or buy! I am not very sure of how much people are interested in reading beauty reviews, but I, personally, always love finding out new brands/products or read reviews on products I am planning to buy!
Anyways, today I am reviewing an Essence lipstick which is called Colour Crush (08). I was instantly drawn to this lipstick as I am searching for great fuchsia pink tone lipsticks to wear on my lips this summer. This lipstick was bought at my local drugstore (my blog's Latvian readers, will probably know- Drogas). I don't remember the exact price, but I believe it cost around 2-3 euros, which I think is very affordable ( and as I am a student I am always on a tight budget & sadly cannot afford all the fancy makeup! :/). This is the first time I have bought anything from brand Essence, I didn't even know much about it before, but I am definitely very keen on trying new beauty products and in my mind I scored with this one.
- I like the fact that the lipstick has a matte finish as I am not really keen on having a glossy or shiny lips
- It has a really nice scent- reminds me of wild summer berries
- It is very easy to apply and it lasts for a long time, but sometimes it tends to dry up my lips, so I need to reapply it, or usually I very minimally, with my fingers tips, apply a bit of lip balm
- The design of the lipstick ( I love the e letter on it) and the packaging are very cute
- There was a wide variety of different colors, therefore, I might go back and buy couple of other shades as well!
& here is how the lipstick looks on me!
Do you like reading beauty product reviews? Should I post more of them?
I really need your advice! On Monday I am going to my hairstylist and I have no clue what to do with my hair. My hair has remained untouched for a year right now- in the last picture you can see my real hair color on the roots. I have always gone with having highlights as I love having light blonde hair color rather than my original dark blonde color. Should go for the highlights? Or do something else?
I think I will cut the split ends and leave my hair in the current length, or, maybe, should I change something up a bit as I have had this hair length for probably 3 years already!? Any advice? I am so clueless!